Hosting & Cloud Services
Technology moves at breakneck speed and security risks are more pervasive than ever. But you’re not an IT company – so how can you possibly keep up while staying focused on your manufacturing business?
Alongside our partners, PSGi provides a safe and secure home for your critical apps in our colocation data centers or cloud environment – giving you the utmost assurance that your systems are safe, secure and operating at peak performance.
The PSGi and TurningPoint Systems partnership uses TierPoint, a leading national provider of IT and data center services, as our data center solution. That means our customers gain:
- Reduced IT infrastructure and management costs. Instead of the significant capital outlay of buying or leasing your servers and employing resources to manage your data center onsite, you pay a low monthly rental fee for shared space.
- 24/7 Support. You have around-the-clock access to IT experts, with a local professional always available to troubleshoot or assist with your IT infrastructure.
- Greater security. Our facilities are located outside of “threat zones” and hardened against forced entry, unauthorized access, fire and natural disasters – then further strengthened by measures like 24/7 security staff and camera surveillance.
- Capacity to fit your needs. Need higher performance? More storage? As your requirements change and you need additional (or less) capacity, you can easily switch gears with a hosted solution.
- Less risks with multiple redundancies. All critical components have redundancies: from multiple power sources to multiple cooling water sources to multiple internet sources, these redundancies ensure that your hosted systems have guaranteed uptime.
- Real-time assurance for 24/7 business continuity. Our Optimum Availability program constantly replicates your production IBM System i data in real time to a recovery IBM System i, enabling it to take over during any maintenance and update operations or emergencies.
Need hosting and cloud services for platforms other than IBM i? We’ve got you covered. Our experienced team applies the same expertise, benefits and services for non-IBM systems as well – just let us know what you’re looking for!