The PSGi Support Difference
PSGi is in the vanguard of a new generation of independent support providers, offering our clients a comprehensive, integrated suite of IT and business process services designed to boost growth and performance across the entire enterprise, not just the IT infrastructure. We provide comprehensive services that stretch from the server plug in the wall to the business application screens to the manufacturing floor and the supply chain.
Our team of experienced professionals acts as an extension of our clients’ IT and supply chain operations teams, developing a synergy with them to achieve better results in less time. The work we do often frees our clients’ teams to focus on higher-value tasks while we ensure that systems and software are fully operational and performing well, with minimal risk to their business continuity. Our clients often say working with PSGi is as easy and productive and as working with another member of their in-house team.
As a global IT services and customer support company, we combine manufacturing and business process expertise with in-depth knowledge of applications that run on the IBM i platform to deliver:
- IT and business operations support that ensures reliable, scalable, cost-effective, compliant and secure applications and operational processes
- Enterprise-class tools for smaller businesses to ensure performance optimization
- Integrated MSP expertise and resources to satisfy traditional MSP and application support needs as well as business optimization
- Optimized business applications and processes to help achieve operational excellence
- Security and compliance goal recommendations and accomplishment
- Enterprise application business and technical training
- Aligned technology and corporate strategies to meet business goals
- Coordinated IT hardware and software supplier relationships to ensure current and effective operation
- Industry and business operations expertise to provide comprehensive and in-depth consulting and support for the entire operational and IT ecosystem
- Scalability and ﬂexibility to increase or decrease service levels as necessary
As an independent IT and business process support provider, we have no vested interest in selling or maintaining expensive, proprietary (and often bloated) systems from any one vendor. Instead, we’re focused on helping our clients implement, upgrade, and maintain systems that are uniquely suited to them, not the vendor.