Business Process Optimization
PSGi’s Business Process Optimization services ensure that your organization’s operational processes support your business goals.
Optimization involves a three step process:
1. Business Process Review
To get to where you want to be, you have to know where you are. The first step toward operational excellence is a thorough review of current business processes and procedures.
During a Business Process Review, PSGi ‘s operations experts will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your company’s processes for:
- Inventory management
- Planning and scheduling
- Customer order management
- Purchasing and procurement
- Activity costing
2. Business Process Recommendations
Next, PSGi provides recommendations about how processes may be improved to:
- Streamline procedures
- Eliminate waste
- Increase accessibility to key data
- Reduce duplication of efforts
- Increase profits
PSGi backs all recommendations up with information on the projected benefits of implementing the solution and critical metrics for measuring business performance.
Now our consultants get to work to implement solutions that will help your organization achieve operational excellence. Examples of solutions include:
- Business process re-engineering to align with your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Adjustments to your business process technology
- Training your people on new ways of completing tasks
PSGi provides comprehensive customer support throughout the implementation process.