IBM i Managed Services
Rely on agile, cost-efficient day-to-day support and upgrade services for your IBM i ecosystem – so you can focus on other critical IT priorities.
Today’s manufacturing IT environments are increasingly complex. Interdependencies make it impossible to separate applications from infrastructure. Still, most managed service providers work in silos, specializing in just OS software and hardware support.
PSGi offers an evolved, more comprehensive approach.
We support your ENTIRE Power i ecosystem: from the hardware to the IBM i OS to the critical enterprise applications that keep your business ticking; to the upgrades that ensure your applications are running on the latest OS.
What the PSGi difference means for your business:
- A-Z platform-to-app support. PSGi focuses on the full picture or just the a-la-cart components you’re looking for. We manage and maintain your IBM i infrastructure, your business apps and the upgrades that keep them compatible with your OS, and optimize your manufacturing operations.
- Worry-free upgrades. Concerned about your application software not being compatible with the most recent OS release? Our start-to-finish proven business processes minimize the risk associated with migration.
- Extreme agility – at a lower cost. Our flexible support systems allow us to respond quickly to system messages and client requests from around the globe – and a low-overhead model makes us more cost-effective than our competitors.
- Unique brand of expertise. We’re more than just “tech guys.” We blend in-depth knowledge of IBM i systems and manufacturing processes with operational and financial expertise to optimize your business.
- Broad expertise beyond IBM i. Along with our partners, our experienced team also applies the same expertise, benefits and services for non-IBM i systems as well – just let us know what you’re looking for!